1. "I wish I had a little brother," said Daphne wistfully.
2. At my brother's high school graduation the students recited a poem.
3. She had shared responsibility for her brother since girlhood.
4. She led a normal, happy life with her sister and brother.
5. He sacrificed his own career so that his avaricious brother could succeed.
6. The soldiers bantered with him as though he was a kid brother.
7. His progress at school had been unspectacular compared to his brother.
8. He had a younger brother who always publicly upstaged him.
9. When Mary died Anne did not share her brother's sense of bereavement.
10. He admits he doesn't even know when his brother is in town.
11. She had a twin brother and a younger brother.
12. Bruno has not got his younger brother's jokey manner.
13. My brother's such a tease.
14. He loved his brother deeply.
15. He played with his younger brother.
My brother is a cattle breeder.
As he grew up he passed on his clothes to his younger brother.
How maddening to have your younger brother tower over you, at his age, too!
My brother is clever at dealing with business.
My brother had my luggage sent forward to the train station.
He was hellbent for revenge after the bully beat up his brother.
My little brother is too young to look after himself.
He has a tremendous hold over his younger brother.
David told his brother to face round so that he could cut his hair at the back.
He acquainted his classmate with my younger brother.
John and his brother is so much alike that I jumble them up.
For one reason or another,he was pushed off the ticket and his brother was put on.
When I grew out of my jacket,I gave it to my little brother.
Besides a father she has a younger brother to support.
I agree. I only do that to my brother!
He reminds me of his brother.
Instead, he asks about his brother.
Neither she nor her brother used to play out with other local children.
I wish you were my brother.
Though she didn’t have much, neither did we, but she did something for my brother, Tommieand me.
Excepting his brother, they are all right.